Friday 13 May 2016

Week 2 Term 2 Reflection

We have been reading Charlotte's web for one of the activities we had to say what spiders do where they live and what they eat.

This is what I wrote.


Food
Most spiders eat flies they catch them in webs. Some spider eat bugs and insects as well. People like daddy long legs  because they eat other spiders around the house.


Habitat
Spiders live in lots of different places Around the world. They like places with lots of food and hardly any predators. Some spiders like a cold climate and some like a warm climate.


Appearance
Spiders have eight legs. Spiders can have up to twelve eyes.
Some spiders are very hairy. Spider can be lots of different colours or sizes but most are brown.
Screenshot 2016-05-12 at 10.06.28 AM.png

We had to right about Mr Zuckerman's barn
The barn was as big as a Elephant and as tall as a giraffe.  As I came in the barn geese screeched at me and told me to get out. The Cows were giants.The windows were still staring at me. I quickly got out the barn it stank like poo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Franklin.
    I really like the way you tell us a few facts about spiders and your similes and metaphors you have put in your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.