Friday 20 May 2016

term 2 week 3 reflection


This is my Charlotte's writing
week 3

We had to write a small part of Charlotte's web in our own words that described your favorite or least favorite character.

I found it quite hard to make it sound like it was in the book.




This term instead of key comes we have banqer. The teachers gives you money if you do something that is helpful or kind but you also have to pay for things like sitting on the couch.
You can also get fined for doing stuff like forgetting your chrome book.

 This is how much money I have in my expenses
I like having banqer because I like money.


This week we have learnt how to use with decimals here is an example.

4.7 + 3.9 = 8.6

1 comment:

  1. Franklin you have really worked hard this term and you are very quickly learning how to do some tasks that we have been working on all term. I am very proud of you! Very soon you will be one of my experts that help others!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.