Tuesday 1 September 2015

Going to have Steve Adams coaching me in nelson  


On Wednesday I went to nelson to be coached by Steve Adams.


On the way there we listened one of Michael morpurgo stories.
When we got to nelson we went shopping for some shoes for school because my old shoes were worn out.


On Thursday I woke up very early for me because we needed to be there at 8.00
After a lot of instructions we got there.


Inside the huge gym I shot some hoops with my friend.  


My favorite part was when Steve Adams signed my t-shirt.
http://tvnz.co.nz/seven-sharp/bright-lights-u-s-sports-have-never-been-clearer-kiwi-athletes-video-6379679

10 comments:

  1. WOW, looks like fun, Great story you used lots of punctuation it look like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that looked like you had lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. and a good story and lots punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. and a good story and lots punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that looked like you had lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks good maybe try a little harder
    from Richard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Franklin,
    I think that going to Nelson and to be coached by Steven Adams would be amazing! Did you like going up to Nelson and playing? Also, how long did you stay for?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! l think that would be fun. Next time tell me more about that.
    cheers
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that must of been fun training with Steve Adams and nice photo haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must've been fun training with Steve Adams where you aloud to get his signature

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.