Friday 16 September 2016

Big day out week 8 term

This week we had a big day out. On our big day out we had 3 things that we were going to do.  The first one we were going to do was to go to the movies. We saw Pete's dragon that came out on the day we went. When we were at the movies the people that did there homework got to have popcorn and an ice cream.

The second activities was to go to the brand new recreation centre to play sports. My group won every game except when I volunteered to be in the other team and the team that I was playing for won. I scored a hoop in basket ball and a goal in soccer. 

The third activity was to go swimming in the swimming pool. When we were at the swimming pool we played a game of tag. We also were allowed to go on the hydro slides. 

I found that day very fun and my favorite part was playing sports at the recreation centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.