Friday 4 November 2016

Literacy week 4

Word work

This week for word work my activity was to write my words in dots.  I found a way to do that easily. Here is my word work.



Writing

W.A.L.T write an acrostic poem.

We tried to do an acrostic poem about a mythical creature. I found doing this fun but also quite hard because some letters were not easy. 


Reading 

W.A.L.T Know what the Author purpose is.

This week for reading we had to make up 3 articles under entertain, persuade and inform. I like doing this because you could write about the All blacks for inform. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Franklin, its Hannah here!
    Good job on your Literacy work! But about the acrostic poem... How do you know that the Unicorns think there beautiful? Maybe they think their normal. But other than that, I think it was good. Also we were supposed to do the paragraphs were supposed to be forest based, but you still did great. Good job and keep up the good work!

    Bye for now, Franklin! (Feel free to visit my blog by clicking on my name!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.