Friday 24 August 2018

Canta Maths

This week on Wednesday My maths team traveled over to Christchurch to compete in the 2018 cantamaths competition, because we came second in westamaths. 

We went over at 9.30 and when we arrived at Christchurch we went to the mall for an hour and a half. After we went to the mall we went to horncastle arena for the comp we looked around at the displays there and then we got ready for the comp and we were all crowed near the doors. When the compitioin started the time went realy fast.  

we ended up coming just above middle of the range. 

I really enjoyed the experience and I hop I go nest time. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Franklin. Did you know that I have never been to Cantamaths? It is something that I would really like to go and watch one day (although I am not that competitive at Maths!) What do you think you could do to get a better score next time? I think Miss Power does a great job to prepare the West-a-Maths and Cantamaths team, don't you agree? Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Franklin
    I like your disciptive writing the girl.

    From Bessie
    Fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.